avoidFinal weaver options flag

Choudary Kothapalli
When I have avoidFinal flag at the end of weaver options as below, it does not seem to have any effect.

<weaver options="-proceedOnError -nowarn -XaddSerialVersionUID  -Xset:makeTjpFieldsTransient=true -Xset:avoidFinal=true">

The weaved code is still marked as final as below.
static final void init$_aroundBody0(Tester tester, JoinPoint joinpoint)

When I move the flag to the beginning like below, it seems to work. Any thoughts?
<weaver options="-Xset:avoidFinal=true -proceedOnError -nowarn -XaddSerialVersionUID  -Xset:makeTjpFieldsTransient=true">

I am using AspectJ Weaver Version 1.8.2.

Thanks,
Choudary Kothapalli.

Re: avoidFinal weaver options flag

Andy Clement
Multiple Xsets have to be merged:

<weaver options="-proceedOnError -nowarn -XaddSerialVersionUID  -Xset:makeTjpFieldsTransient=true,avoidFinal=true”>

Andy