LTW without using javaagent

Roman Bykov
Hello
Excuse me for my English and possible bad grammar. Recently I've
encountered some issue which is still a bit tricky for me. I try to
research if it is possible to use loadtime  weaving without using
javaagent in Spring environment just like it's done for Oracle
(OC4JLoadTimeWeaver) or WebLogic (WebLogicLoadTimeWeaver).  I have found
that this task can be possibly (not sure) completed by providing custom
ClassLoader which implements addTransformer method to do the job. I
would really appreciate if some clues would be given regarding to where
from to start off and what examples if any to look at.

Best regards,

Roman Bykov

Re: LTW without using javaagent

Andy Clement
Hey,

This page: http://springindepth.com/book/aop-load-time-weaving.html

suggests what you need is
com.springsource.loaded.agent.ClassPreProcessorAgentAdapter

cheers,
Andy

On 26 October 2011 06:11, Roman Bykov <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello
> Excuse me for my English and possible bad grammar. Recently I've encountered
> some issue which is still a bit tricky for me. I try to research if it is
> possible to use loadtime  weaving without using javaagent in Spring
> environment just like it's done for Oracle (OC4JLoadTimeWeaver) or WebLogic
> (WebLogicLoadTimeWeaver).  I have found that this task can be possibly (not
> sure) completed by providing custom ClassLoader which implements
> addTransformer method to do the job. I would really appreciate if some clues
> would be given regarding to where from to start off and what examples if any
> to look at.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Roman Bykov

Re: LTW without using javaagent