EDL

Suminda Dharmasena
Hello,

Wondering if there is a possibility to add EDL as a license?

Re: EDL

Andy Clement
Hi,

I'm afraid I'm not as up to speed on EDL as I should be. What is the main reason to do that?

cheers,
Andy

Quite a few library like projects use EPL and EDL. E.g.: https://github.com/eclipse/eclipse-collections. If you make a proprietary change then you can keep it.