Cannot resolve thisJointPoint.getArgs()

xeonmailinglist
Hi,

I have this AspectJ code running in my project, but the IDE tells that "Cannot resolve getArgs()" in the thisJoinPoint. Why this error is happening? Should I import any aspectJ library?

package org.apache.hadoop.mapred.aspects;

import org.apache.hadoop.io.*;
import org.apache.hadoop.mapred.mylib;

public aspect MapReduceCalls {
Mylib mylib;

before(): execution(* run(..)) {
mylib = new Mylib();
}

before(): call(* org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.Mapper.cleanup(..)) || call(* org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.Reducer.cleanup(..)) {
Object obj = thisJoinPoint.getArgs()[0];

try {
mylib.cleanup(obj);
} catch (Exception e) {
e.printStackTrace();