BoF on APT, annotations, and AOP at JavaOne

BoF on APT, annotations, and AOP at JavaOne

Dean Wampler
For those of you who will be at JavaOne, I just found out that the
organizers of  BoF-9385 are going to talk about annotations and the
Annotation Processing Tool, including a discussion of how it impacts
AOP. Apparently they are going to cite my "Contract4J" project as an
example. I can't make it, unfortunately, but it might be a good
opportunity for some AspectJ evangelism ;^)

Apt Usage of APT: When and How To Use the Annotation Processing Tool
(BOF-9385, Tuesday, June 28 at 7:30 pm, Marriott Hotel, Pacific J)

dean

RE: BoF on APT, annotations, and AOP at JavaOne

Eric Bodden
Hi, folks.

> Apt Usage of APT: When and How To Use the Annotation Processing Tool
> (BOF-9385, Tuesday, June 28 at 7:30 pm, Marriott Hotel, Pacific J)
I would be very interested in getting to know some of the results, too. So
if anybody could drop me a line afterwards, that'd be great.

Eric

--
Eric Bodden
Chair I2 for Programming Languages and Program Analysis