AspectJ increases the number of methods

徐锡之
Hi All,

Our team is using AspectJ in Android development. It made some amazing changes. But here is a problem.

When I intercepted a method, I find every pointcut will generate (sort of) an inline method in bytecode after weaving . So it significantly increases the number of methods, especially when I want to do that on a large scale. You know an app should be as any compact as possible. Do you have any idea about this problem?

Best regards,
Xizhi