AspectJ Maven plugin 1.9 was released and solves Eclipse problem from 1.8

AspectJ Maven plugin 1.9 was released and solves Eclipse problem from 1.8

Alexander Kriegisch-2
Hello AspectJ community.

Intrigued by several people reporting problems importing/refreshing Eclipse projects when using AspectJ Maven plugin 1.8 on StackOverflow and in the plugin's GitHub bug tracker, I snooped around in the source code. I managed to fix the problem. My pull request [1] was finally merged and is contained in the new plugin version 1.9 [2]. Just upgrade your POM and enjoy using the latest AspectJ Maven plugin in Eclipse again.

P.S.: IMO the real problem is in Eclipse, but it was easier to put a workaround into the Maven plugin than to get it fixed upstream. If anyone (maybe Andy Clement or Andrew Eisenberg?) would take care of getting the root cause fixed in Eclipse it would be nice.

[1] https://github.com/mojohaus/aspectj-maven-plugin/pull/19
[2] https://mvnrepository.com/artifact/org.codehaus.mojo/aspectj-maven-plugin/1.9

Best regards
--